Industrial Electrical Services
Industrial Electricians Based in Farmington Hills, MI
Our Industrial Electrical Services Include:
- Building power upgrades
- New construction
- Remodel and retrofits
- Data cabling
- Equipment moves, changes, upgrades, or additions
- Infrared panel screening
- Preventative maintenance
- CCRV and card access system installations and repairs
- Facility-wide code correction
- Bucket truck service
- Inspections and testing
- Indoor and outdoor lighting installation and maintenance
- Backup generator installation and maintenance
- CNC tooling machine installations
- Automation and control
- Motors and heavy machinery
Building Electrical & Power Upgrades
When it comes time to buy a new piece of equipment for your facility, it’s crucial that you check your connected load! It’s also essential that you have a qualified electrical contractor to provide support for your equipment installation. At RCI Electric, we’re your one-stop resource for all your industrial building power upgrade and equipment installation needs.
Our Complete Power Upgrade Service Includes:
- Checking your current connected load.
- If none exist, drafting engineering drawing for your site and utility company.
- Work with you and your utility provider to expedite your project.
- Meet with project management and utility engineers to pinpoint timeframes and project details.
- Coordinate all aspects of trenching and wire installation to minimize downtime and outages.
- Complete electrical wiring and electrical contracting services.
- Installation of new equipment.
Why Choose RCI Electric for Your Industrial Facility’s Electrical Project?
Since 1989, RCI Electric has been providing full-service electrical contracting with a focus on high quality workmanship and value-based solutions to complex construction challenges. Our highly trained and experienced team consists of expert electrical craft professionals, estimators, and project managers.
At RCI Electric, we are accountable as a member of your construction team and manage all phases of construction under our control to assure the highest level of quality – all within even the most restrictive schedule and budget guidelines.